I am passionate about developing communications across a variety of platforms that connect and inspire audiences. I have worked primarily to elevate the profile of non-profit organizations, ranging in size from a small all-volunteer pet rescue group to New York University’s Stern School of Business.
My expertise includes:
- Copywriting for social media and the web
- Writing and editing (blog posts, executive communications, press releases, interviews, op-eds)
- Building email newsletters
- Media relations
- Social media strategy development, execution and measurement (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Graphic design (social media graphics, flyers, posters and postcards)
I’m passionate about writing and editing both in and out of the office. I use my commute to read (mostly contemporary fiction, although I also love memoirs and anything related to true crime). Family and friends frequently enlist my help with their writing needs, whether it’s for a wedding speech, a graduate school application or even a difficult text to a friend.
I also enjoy watercolor and acrylic painting; you can see my work here.
Born and raised in White Plains, New York, I received my BA from Loyola University Maryland and completed a Certificate in Integrated Marketing Communications from New York University – School of Professional Studies.